Macarthur Park Wedding Chapel has been lovingly restored and is set amongst beautiful gardens and natural Australian bushland. This 96 year old non-denominational, air conditioned Chapel provides a beautiful setting for weddings with the ambience of an authentic country chapel from yesteryear. We provide all inclusive packages incorporating decorations and staff.
The Chapel is fully decorated with:
- 100 year old pews adorned with elegant white bows with seating for approx 60 -70 guests with standing room at the back if required.
- A rich red carpet length for the aisle
- Registry signing table at the front of the Chapel decorated with skirting and a Battenberg lace tablecloth and 100 year old timber chairs for signing
- Two large floor Candelabras with white tealight candles along with candlelit wall scones.
- Two topiary trees with white bows at the front of the chapel.